Tuesday 24 September 2013

How many MBA candidates can you fit in an academics office ?

Royal Holloway MBA 2013- 14 Candidates
Ever heard the joke "How do you get two whales in a mini ?"    Answer "Down the M4" ...Groan, Groan (homophone word play on two/to and Wales the country/whales the large mammal).  My chum Peter told me this joke about twenty years ago on a beach in Cape Town, South Africa. 

I would love to imitate this same question along the lines of "How many Royal Holloway MBA students can you get in an academic office ?"  but as yet I have not found even a cringe inducing pathetic attempt at a punch line.  So I will have to leave it there.

However, as we live in a world that requires us to evolve and develop each and every day, today I learnt that you can have at least 20 people in a modestly sized office without any problems at all.  Shame we didn't have any bubbly handy to start a party !!  Next time....