Monday 21 March 2016

Must Be Amazing ?




Have a colleague or friend who you rate highly, but who is just perhaps missing that "something" that would help transform their career prospects ? 


My job title of MBA Director at Royal Holloway often generates the response "Must Be Amazing" and on so many levels it truly is; one of the world's most beautiful campuses, helping to nurture bright, fresh eager minds and working alongside a great bunch of colleagues.
 


I love my exciting and fulfilling role. Each year I get to help transform an internationally diverse, work experienced group over the course of an intensive year long study programme. They really do learn to look at life differently


Want to share in my joy by helping someone you know to step up to the next level ? Recommend the Royal Holloway MBA International Management programme. Share this post and invite your talented referees to Click Here