Tuesday 23 July 2013

Holidays are Finally Here !!

View to Founders, Royal Holloway


It's roasting hot on campus this week, after a successful and fun graduation last week (also hot, hot, hot !)   I've recently upgraded  my phone (of course, so that I can do more quick, clever things for this blog - a bit sad - but true !!)  & here is my first photo.  Somehow it  popped up on dropbox on my home PC.  This is called the knot bed (the green box hedging using an old French style) packed out with really bright annuals - the red being particularly striking. 

I'm off on holidays with the family for a bit over August and may not be that active here - but rest assured I am storing up stories, images and anything I think you might find interesting for later in the summer - wait for a deludge at the end of August....